[Homeroast] City? City +? Full City?

gtsteig at comcast.net gtsteig at comcast.net
Sat Feb 20 19:21:20 CST 2010

I too remember Peet's roasted coffees from the mid-70's. I drank it in California visiting my sister who loved Peet's. Then I began ordering his coffee by mail to my home in Seattle, and I remember it just as Ed says, deep, dark, rich but not burnt. I deplored his sale of Peet's to Starbuck's or Starbuck's people when he did. I loved his coffee and brewed it in a chemex brewer I can no longer find. Now I drink espresso almost exclusively which I like to roast deep and dark but not burnt.

Terry