[Homeroast] City? City +? Full City?

Ed Needham beans at homeroaster.com
Sat Feb 20 12:04:34 CST 2010

If there is one man in America who knows the true answer to this question it
is Don Schoenholt of Gillies Coffee in New York City.  I won't go into Don's
coffee pedigree, but you can either trust me on this one or look him up.
Gillies has been roasting coffee since 1840.  Here's what Don says about the
City, Full City, Full City +, etc., quoted from an alt.coffee post: