[Homeroast] Happy President's Day

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 18 14:24:38 CST 2010

I just found the following articles which may shed a little light onto the name:

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1955&dat=19541226&id=XqshAAAAIBAJ&sjid=PpoFAAAAIBAJ&pg=2373,5174967

and

http://thewinecellar.blogspot.com/2005/01/winecology-bonny-doon-le-cigare-volant.html

Geez, I need to visit Europe again soon, all this talk of French UFOs is making miss the small town of Saint-Genis.... I love France(What little I have seen)! I actually want to move there but Kaylene wont have it.
--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com