[Homeroast] Happy President's Day

John A C Despres johndespres at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 07:18:09 CST 2010

Mmmm, wine. I need to get back to Pasadena for another visit to the
Chronicle Wine Shop. It's 3 Buck Chuck here in the Midwest because it's an
import.

Literal translation is certainly cigar, but it means the same thing: UFO.
Maybe the French are more into cigars while we think more about or coffee
cup saucers? Dunno.

Mmmmm, wine.

John