[Homeroast] Happy President's Day

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 18 03:30:54 CST 2010

Yes, that is the one. Bonnie... I wonder if she was there when I worked at Sycamore farms(the company that leased the tasting room to Bonny Doon)... I think I might know who she is, if it is the same person I am thinking of, she is really cool!
Does she have a husband that works for/with the Jet Propulsion Laboratory?
--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com