[Homeroast] Happy President's Day

Bonnie Polkinghorn bonnie.polkinghorn at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 23:31:39 CST 2010

That will be a little sad for me because there is a little booth at our
farmers market where they do beehive pour over of Ecco, and it is my
Saturday morning treat.   It's also my go-to coffee when I just can't roast
my own.  I am lucky because there are other good roasters in the
neighborhood.

Ecco doesn't have any actual cafe or espresso shop here, they only roast
here.  There is one shop near my work that does use their beans for
espresso, Centro Espresso.

I will be in San Jose on March 13 with my entire family (1 PM Sharks game),
and I look forward to going to Barefoot.

-Bonnie