[Homeroast] Happy President's Day

Bonnie Polkinghorn bonnie.polkinghorn at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 22:20:29 CST 2010

We are in Sonoma County which is one hour north of San Francisco, and about
1.5 hours West of Napa Valley.  It takes a little over an hour with no
traffic to get to Sweet Maria's from here.

We have a small Chardonnay vineyard and made our own wine, actually, custom
crushed,  for a few years, called Poole Vineyards Chardonnay.  In fact, that
is what we had for dinner tonight.  I mean, with dinner.

You can find me on the Sweet Maria's Home Roaster Google Map, let me find
the link....

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=113805607926076218082.00044e3c2d9fb3e0670c9&mid=1212154580

It is called Homeroast List Members, take a look, it's an interesting map.
 Add yourself.

-Bonnie P.
Santa Rosa, CA