[Homeroast] Happy President's Day

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 17 18:47:00 CST 2010

YES!!! Le Cigare Volant!! The only wine that I know of whose name translates into the flying saucer!!! I have a Cardinal Zin tee-shirt laying around here somewhere that was given to me by the old tasting room manager years ago- I should try to dig it out!

I love wine! I actually picked up a bottle of 2 buck chuck today for dinner tonight(which contrary to price is usually good quality wine- its made out of all of the left overs!!) Wine and coffee are my two favorite health foods! Anti-oxidant power houses!!! Which area of wine country are you from if you dont mind my asking, I am from San Luis Obispo county. (South of Napa but north of santa Barbara)

--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com