[Homeroast] Happy President's Day

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 17 14:23:44 CST 2010

"and a splash of the 1998 Bonny Doon Charbera red wine"

I really miss Bonny Doon! They used to have a tasting room about a mile or two from where I live (I live smack dab in the middle of wine country California).

I can't even find their Syrah locally here anymore(their Syrah is hands down one of my all time favorite wines)...
--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com