[Homeroast] Sheldon does Kopi

Michael Wascher wascher at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 19:24:43 CST 2010

I subscribe to the RSS feed. The cartoonist also sent this:

Don't get me wrong, I loves me some coffee. Loves it more than most.

But DANG, it'd have to be an AWFULLY rough morning for me to reach for the
distinctive blend of "Kopi Luwak".

Alternate taglines:

- Kopi Luwak: It gets you comin' and goin'.

- Kopi Luwak: Tastes good in your belly, 'cause it's already been in someone
else's.

- Kopi Luwak: Nature's Brew

- Kopi Luwak: Surely, surely this a big joke, right?

- Kopi Luwak: Because you've already tried that "pumpkin latte" atrocity at
Starbucks...so what the heck.

"Life is short, art long, opportunity fleeting, experiment dangerous,
judgment difficult." --Hippocrates