[Homeroast] First Annual HB Home Roasting Competition

Edward Bourgeois edbourgeois at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 23:26:23 CST 2010

I just sealed the box with my entries. Did both of them. Stuck my neck
out with  4 bean 5 roast espresso mostly blended without pulling a
shot, only getting to cup all the roasts and see how they were cool.
and make something up. Part of my  test roasts were plagued by a
wicked cold spell.  Tried an odd 2bean 3 roast brewed. Thought of
going safe but then I wouldn't learn anything . And a difference with
home roasting is not having to live on"crowd pleaser" coffees!