[Homeroast] First Annual HB Home Roasting Competition

Mike Chester mchet at charter.net
Tue Feb 16 23:04:09 CST 2010

Anyone else from the list entering?  I just sent off my entries today.  I
had only planned to enter the espresso category, but I roasted some of the
Hue Hue while I was doing the other roasts and it came out really good, so I
entered it in the brewed category.  I am curious what experienced tasters
will have to say about my entries.

Mike Chester