[Homeroast] Taste not the same

Dennis Guyer adg22 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 16 13:04:42 CST 2010

Thanks to everyone for all the suggestions on how to improve my coffee in an automatic drip coffee pot.  It looks like I need to do a little experimentation.  Kathleen's suggestion to vary the grind seems to be the most logical first step.  Since she has the same coffee maker it seems reasonable to start there.  I'll also include her recommendation of the Yirgacheffe on my next order from SM's.

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions.  I'll let you know the results.

Dennis