[Homeroast] Happy President's Day

mary deem catechumenes at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 20:55:49 CST 2010

Chris - Thanks for the recipe...now we just need the ones for the Lamb and
couscous ;)  Seriously your Valentine's Day meal and espresso sounded
wonderful.

I mutilated a French Laundry recipe for port & roasted fig sauce with
Lobster and Duck Foie Gras....I did my version with duck instead.  The
port-fig sauce called for bittersweet chocolate and espresso grounds..you
could not really taste the espresso grounds but they added body to the sauce
(and no doubt some caffein as well).  I might try the sautéed grapes in wine
with Duck next time instead.

Mary