[Homeroast] Mountain Regional Barista Competition

Jim Gundlach pecanjim at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 14 18:14:45 CST 2010

I find it interesting that he did so well with a blend of two roasts
of the same coffee.  About five years ago I won a roasting contest
with a blend of three roasts of the same coffee, the two major
components were simply different levels of roasting and the third,
which made up less than a sixth of the blend, was somewhat unevenly
roasted directly over a pecan wood fire.
     pecan jim