[Homeroast] Hearing cracks, aka. I did it.

Jim Gundlach pecanjim at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 13 22:53:13 CST 2010

I'm afraid it was independent.  I was browsing through iPhone
applications and ran across it while the roaster was running just to
my left.  I put left and front together and ordered it.  For
monitoring the roaster for first and second crack sounds, the built in
mike does a good job putting distinct graphical blips so I haven't had
to make improvements.   What do you use it for?
    pecan jim