[Homeroast] Dating Green Coffee Supplies

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Fri Feb 12 21:25:46 CST 2010

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 05:28:43PM -0800, Tom & Maria - Sweet Maria's Coffee wrote:
> every week, the labels on bags we ship each month definitely stand for
> that particular month. So if you look at the letter on the labels from
> your last order and just work backwards, that will date it pretty well
> for you. We just use the alphabet consecutively. We do this to ensure

Looks like January = A, February = B, ... December = L.  This is based
on labels from samplers ordered & received last December and last week.

I did notice that a few - an FTO decaf, eg. - didn't have a month code.

--
Some people, when confronted with a problem, think
"I know, I'll use regular expressions."