[Homeroast] Dating Green Coffee Supplies

Robert Yoder robotyonder at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 12 19:12:26 CST 2010

Greetings, group,

I seem to recall a thread about Date-Marking Packages of Green Coffees, and I also seem to remember that Tom thought he might go ahead with the idea.  This would definitely be a help to me.

However, the last coffee I purchased at and from SM's has no date-mark on the package.

Whatever happened to this suggestion?

Happy Roasting, (and, in the spirit of the upcoming Valentine's Day:  Happy Dating)

robert yoder