[Homeroast] Roast not done?

Greg Hollrigel ghollrigel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 12:26:19 CST 2010

OK, sorry everyone, how did you know your machine needed a fix?  It sounds
like many of you are aware of this fix, and presumably it was b/c each of
you contacted Behmor.

I'm reading these emails and wondering ... is my machine not working as
others' are (eventhough I can tweak things around to get the roasts I want,
or am I just being gullible and not picking up on a joke.  LoL

Greg