[Homeroast] Roast not done?

Bonnie Polkinghorn bonnie.polkinghorn at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 14:17:12 CST 2010

After the "fix", you may notice a consistent decrease in the number of
minutes per roast.  For example, speaking about a friend, it was exactly 3.5
minutes shorter to the start of 1C on an 8 ounce batch, no matter what the
bean.

The friend was able to use his or her old data by just subracting that 3.5
minutes.

I deny everything, I don't know what fix you are talking about, and if I
did, I never did it, nor did I talk about it.

-Bonnie P.