[Homeroast] Roast not done?

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 11:08:09 CST 2010

I got my "fix!"  I also ordered and installed a new afterburner (wire broke
on the old one).  I had re-crimped the old afterburner wire, but wanted to
get a new one... I'll keep the old one as a spare.

I'll have to try out the "fix" on my next batch, but part of me is reluctant
because it will devalue the ~100 roast history I've built up and use to plan
future roasts over the past year.  I think I'm going to do it anyway.

One question, I've started to roast half pound batches of almonds on a 1/4#
P1 profile to 7:30, they're delicious.  I'm wondering if I can count these
roasts as dry burns?

-Chris