[Homeroast] Roast not done?

Greg Hollrigel ghollrigel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 21:01:43 CST 2010

What is "the fix" that was mentioned by contacting Behmor?  Can someone just
provide a general explanation of what Behmor's official fix is?

I am now preheating for 90 seconds when I do 1 pound roasts, and I notice a
difference.  If I don't preheat, and I roast a full pound, it is not
uncommon for me not to finish 1st crack.  When I preheat, I can take the
same amount and type of beans into 2nd crack.  So I'm happy doing it.

But, I would still like to read what the official fix is just for my
information.

Greg