[Homeroast] Roast not done?

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Wed Feb 10 20:34:59 CST 2010

At 05:52 PM 2/10/2010, you wrote:
>I think the amount of opening is critical.  I only tweaked it open
>about 75% of the original amount shown in the first fuzzy
>picture.  I think the opening blows air on the chamber thermistor to
>let the temperature run to a higher value. .

Yea, the fuzzy pictures. I complained about them and was told I was
the only one who complained. Lame answer if I ever heard one.  And
while that would seem to be the obvious answer, it's not what I was
told was the problem.  If what you're thinking is the problem is
actually the problem, there's something seriously wrong with the
design.  That sensor should be measuring the inside temperature of
the roast chamber and if blowing air that tiny amount of air at it
changes it's reading that much, something is really wrong.

Ira