[Homeroast] Roast not done?

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Tue Feb 9 21:06:13 CST 2010

Then again pre-heating is mandatory for any kind of consistency batch to
batch commercial roasting. I found the same to be true close to a decade
strictly home-roasting multiple roasting appliances. It's ludicrous to
expect batch one starting from a cold roaster to run the same as batch two
from a warm or hot roaster...

Which isn't to say a roaster that has a known problem with a known fix
shouldn't have said fix applied.

Slave to the Bean Kona Konnaisseur miKe mcKoffee
http://www.NorwestCoffee.com

http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/