[Homeroast] Roast not done?

Rich rich-mail at octoxol.com
Tue Feb 9 18:27:42 CST 2010

I experimented with preheating in great detail while attempting to solve
a slow roasting issue back before the official fix was issued.
Preheating the roaster or the beans had no significant on the final
roast level.  I did preheat to the point of tripping the safety
interlock.  I preheated roaster only, beans only, beans and roaster
separately, and beans and roaster together.  All a total waste of time,
effort, and energy.  Contact Behmor customer support for the slow
roaster fix.  The fix will solve the problem.  I can roast 1 lb to
Vienna or French on P-1 in under 18 minutes.