[Homeroast] Roast not done?

Frank Awbrey frankeegee1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 17:07:35 CST 2010

I agree with Rich. I just checked on the Behmor website and it does say that
a one minute pre-heat can be done. It says, "Prehheat for 1 minute only, any
longer could activate a safety feature, which prevents a restart!" I have
read where people have preheated up to close to 2 minutes before the safety
feature kicks in and it will not start.

Frank
"Still the one"