[Homeroast] Roast not done?

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 12:58:42 CST 2010

I think that Behmor is recommending a one minute pre-heat without beans but
with chaff tray (and drum?) in this situation.

This is distinctly different then a one to two minute pre-roast with beans
in the roaster.

I used to do up to two minute pre-roasts, now I'm leaning more towards one
minute pre-heats when it's cold to get my profiles to more closely resemble
the ones I did during the summer.

-Chris