[Homeroast] Cleaning OT

Floyd fplozano at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 07:56:29 CST 2010

Rather than offer further complaint I will offer solutions.  Move
napkins and other traditional consumables behind the counter so people
will not assume they are offered for use.  Charge for extra sugars.
Offer stacks of bar towels instead of napkins.

Make America great again.  Offer solutions instead.

Sent from my iPod