[Homeroast] FW: Cleaning OT

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Tue Feb 9 00:32:04 CST 2010

Robert,

No offense intended your way. My post wasn't in response to your re-cycling
the wipes idea, I was into re-cycling long before re-cycling was offered by
the garbage syndicate. Which by the why in our area is ridiculous what they
charge a business to re-cycle IN ADDITION to much higher garbage rates than
residential. But that's another story of why I don't PAY for re-cycling
stuff from my two cafes. NOTE I said I don't PAY the garbage mafia to
re-cycle. I take all the re-cycling home from both my Coffeehouses and
curbside re-cycle it, which is included in the already lower residential
garbage fees. It's a PIA, would be easier to just toss it in with my
commercial garbage, but I do it anyway. But I refuse to pay the business
rape re-cycling charges.

I digress, back to my post reply to your post reply to my thread post reply.
It was rather in response to those proselyting just taking them for use
later...

miKe