[Homeroast] FW: Cleaning OT

Robert Yoder robotyonder at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 8 23:59:03 CST 2010

From: robotyonder at hotmail.com
To: homeroast at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com
Subject: RE: [Homeroast] Cleaning OT
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 19:35:30 -0800

Sad, but true, MiKe, but what's that got to do with re-using one handi-wipe already used to clean one's own hands before entering a store?

Something seems to have pushed the Out of All Proportion Button and I can't find a way to turn it off.

robert yoder,
wishing he'd never thought to offer a good, creative re-use suggestion to this group