[Homeroast] Cleaning OT

William Copeland bcope999 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 23:14:28 CST 2010

Well said, Mike.  There is no free lunch, and we all need to think beyond
our short-sighted, self-serving decisions.  Not just businesses, but the
world as a whole is facing a potentially disastrous future because of
short-sighted, self-serving decision making at every level.  Witness our
present Congress.      Bill Copeland