[Homeroast] Cleaning

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 8 22:58:10 CST 2010

By popular demand:

"Out, damn'd spot! out, I say!—One; two: why, then

'tis time to do't.—Hell is murky.—Fie, my lord, fie, a soldier, and

afeard? What need we fear who knows it, when none can call our

pow'r to accompt?—Yet who would have thought the old man to

have had so much blood in him?"

Macbeth Act 5, Scene 1

--
Ryan M. Ward