[Homeroast] Cleaning OT

Doug Hoople doughoople at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 21:44:34 CST 2010

I agree generally with you, MiKe about a FEW EXTRA of whatever. It's kind of
uncool, but it ain't "What's made America what it is today, in the toilet."

People have been taking a FEW EXTRA of whatever since well before and during
the days of America's greatness, whatever that means.

More to the point, people pretty routinely take a FEW EXTRA of whatever
everywhere in the world. The urge to grab something for "FREE" is a pretty
universal human impulse.

So it's not just lately, and it's not just in America.

Wanna figure out what's going on with America?  You're gonna have to look
for another cause. Try the media's incessant need to divide us into tribes
and then have us duke it out in sensationalist bickering, for one. That
isn't new, but it's a lot more pervasive than it used to be.

Doug