[Homeroast] Cleaning OT

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Mon Feb 8 21:05:15 CST 2010

People spill something and grab a PILE of napkins to wipe it up instead of
asking for a bar towel. People grab a FEW EXTRA sugar/splenda/whatever to
take home. People take home a FEW EXTRA sani-wipes. Oh yeah, all figured
into the price of whatever, yeah right.

OBVIOUSLY some have never had to watch people in essence (mindlessly or not)
steal from them and/or be wasteful (mindlessly or not) while they struggle
to make payroll and keep a business's doors open. And then of course those
same people complain about prices...

Excessive entitlement mentality and waste. What's made America what it is
today, in the toilet.

Slave to the Bean Kona Kurmudgeon miKe mcKoffee
www.NorwestCoffee.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/