[Homeroast] Cleaning

Robert Yoder robotyonder at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 8 19:55:32 CST 2010

My goodness, this has taken an odd tack!

I don't brew coffee in my Behmor, and haven't figured out how to brew with the steering wheel either.  Is there some kind of cabin fever going on here?

I suppose if you have no other mountain-making supplies, you can try to make one out of my suggestion of an additional use or two for self-used sanitizing wipes (rather than simply tossing them).

robert yoder

sent from my workbench