[Homeroast] advantages of the 2 Behmor drums

Seth Grandeau grandeau at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 06:56:44 CST 2010

I'll go against the trend.  I have both drums and I switch between the
two, based on the bean.  I tried the test of roasting the same coffee
(a larger bean) in both drums and the small drum definitely retained
more chaff and required more shaking to get it clear.  If I could only
have 1 drum, I would definitely get the small, but since I have both,
I use the large one when the bean allows.