[Homeroast] costa rica coffee tour

Phil Palmintere phil.palmintere at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 21:20:28 CST 2010

Several years ago I went on a tour out of San Jose Costa Rica.  I think it
was Café Britt http://www.cafebritt.com/ .  It was interesting.  It was
before I knew much about coffee, and before I'd ever heard of home roasting.
There may be others that are more interesting, but if no one else suggests
something, check out Café Britt at the least.

--Phil