[Homeroast] advantages of the 2 Behmor drums

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 19:16:30 CST 2010

I use the small grid drum 90% of the time.  I've been using the large grid
drum mostly for roasting almonds, lately.  I'd recommend the small grid
drum.

Have you looked at the lid of the drum to see if it could be bent back into
shape so that the latch would be secure?  You might even want to contact
Behmor if it's still under warranty.

-Chris