[Homeroast] irritation when measuring beans for espresso

raymanowen at gmail.com raymanowen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 23:25:59 CST 2010

Ray calls dem da way he sees dem, no more, no less. Kyle Anderson, the
President of Baratza, was extremely responsive to my problem with the burrs.
My friend, Ray, has the Solis Maestro Plus with the excellent Virtuoso
burrs.

I'll have to quit abusing the BUFF with hard red wheat. There was an
improvement with new burrs after 5 years as a home grinder. My overall
experience with Baratza was good- I gave it away with good burrs installed.

Did you get a refund on that last cup of Starbucks?

Cheers, Mabuhay, Iechyd da -RayO, aka Opa!
--
Persist in old ways; expect new results - suborn Insanity...