[Homeroast] First Annual HB Home Roasting Competition

Edward Bourgeois edbourgeois at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 20:28:16 CST 2010

Update:
The brewing roasts will be judged by Tom Owens of Sweet Maria's, Ryan
Brown and Steve Ford of Ritual, and perhaps Jeremy Tocker of Four
Barrel. In addition they will be judged by Bob Yellin and Jim Schulman
of Coffeecuppers. More espresso judges to be announced. Samples will
be overnighted to the judges outside Chicago.
many thanks to Tom and friends,
Ed