[Homeroast] Aeropress and BPA/Now non-plastic hot pot

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 11:50:14 CST 2010

You may want to consider an immersion coil that you could drop into your cup
to heat your water.  They're usually called travel immersion water heaters.
I think that only the metal part contacts the water, but the metal coil
starts and ends in a plastic piece.

You could always get a backpacker's stove and a little pot if you're allowed
an open flame while traveling or even one of those tabletop gas cookers that
are commonly used for Asian hot pot cooking.


More information about the Homeroast mailing list