[Homeroast] irritation when measuring beans for espresso

Michael Wade mlwade at pacbell.net
Thu Feb 4 10:24:46 CST 2010

At last, someone who is using the grinder I'm considering for brew!

Doug, if I might ask, how much difference did you notice in the cup?

I've read that a design priority was to minimize grind retention.  Do you
find this to be true?

I'm also curious about the noise level, but it would have to be quieter than
my old Maestro...

Michael Wade