[Homeroast] Aeropress and BPA/Now non-plastic hot pot

cherry carter theravensroost at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 10:12:43 CST 2010

Hi Ed,
I am looking for an electric kettle that has no plastic. I have looked into
glass -- and it  seems that everything has problems with the situation.
Plastic somewhere. I realize there is no way to get ourselves separated from
plastic. I do the best I can and try to keep plastic and heat away from what
I consume. So, is the Hamilton Beach for the stovetop? I want something for
travel. I use stainless steel on my stovetop but want something for an on
the go type of thing. Thank you for responding!