[Homeroast] Gene Cafe problem

Kathleen Tinkel ktinkel at broadlyspeaking.com
Thu Feb 4 10:01:31 CST 2010

John:

Thank you. A Google search failed to show Eddie's file, which is a
shame, as it is very clear. Typical Eddie Dove production!

Maybe I will attempt this. Or get my husband to. Thanks.

BTW: Your link includes the word "They" at the end, which breaks it.
This works:
http://docs.google.com/present/view?id=dnwz3r2_266gvz529c3

Kathleen