[Homeroast] Roaster woes...

Starfinder Stanley coffee at starf.org
Wed Feb 3 13:34:38 CST 2010

How do I get it?  I was momentarily tempted to install the 222C fuse, or
even better to just jump the fuse and be done with it, but I thought
that imprudent.  I'm sure that the RS fuse will croak quickly
---actually figured I'd get the chance to replace the 4 errant screws when I
have to disassemble it to re-replace the fuse.  I also thought briefly about
simply cutting a bunch of ventilation holes into that area of the chassis,
since it undoubtedly heats up a lot in the unventilated enclosure!  Anybody
out there tried that?