[Homeroast] Stir crazy popper plus super turbo convection oven mods....

Starfinder Stanley coffee at starf.org
Wed Feb 3 09:58:12 CST 2010

Here's another question, while I've got you all here....

My electrical engineer friend, who will likely end up on this group
eventually (...time warp...Hello from the archives, Jeremiah!)  was
intrigued by the concept of the stir crazy popper and super turbo convection
oven hybrid roaster....  I noticed that the reviews of those products were
mediocre for their intended tasks ---has anyone out there who's
frankenroastered them together had any issues with durability and long term
functionality?