[Homeroast] Roaster woes...

Starfinder Stanley coffee at starf.org
Wed Feb 3 09:32:44 CST 2010

I'll check out the jameco site.  RS gave me instant gratification ---though
the only reason I knew they had the part was via the internet (an electrical
engineer friend I was chatting with about the fuse looked it up for me), and
when I got there they insisted they didn't have it ---until I found it and
showed it to them.  Ah, the customer service!  Then I got so excited that I
forgot to check the area for errant screws....  Well, at least with a set of
4 I think I might remember what it was I forgot to reconstruct (at first it
was 2, which was confusing, then it was 3, which made me downright
uncomfortable, and ultimately the 4th appeared -phew!- which makes a lot
more sense than 3!); I just have to find the time to take the poor thing
apart again now!

Fortunately, this sort of thing never happens to me with animals, I swear!
I never have any unaccounted-for miscellaneous parts lying around after I
put them together (yeah... "hmm, wonder where the heck that was supposed to
go?")