[Homeroast] how many scoops per cup?

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 18:00:23 CST 2010

BTW, 450 grams of water is about 15.2 ounces of water, the resulting 400
grams of coffee is about 13.5 oz of coffee, so 6.75 oz per cup or
thereabouts.

I still haven't managed to think in grams when roasting, but it's going in
that direction.

-Chris

Inventory in pounds, roast in ounces, brew in grams, it's all mixed up.