[Homeroast] Aeropress and BPA

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 13:10:42 CST 2010

I believe that the design changed from ovals to circles before the plastics
material was changed.  I've heard the older plastic materials described as
having a blueish tint, both of my APs have circles and a bluish tint, and
the new co-polymer plastics are designed as clear.

I got my first AP with the round circles and bluish tint in 2008 (and am
still using them)

-Chris