[Homeroast] Roaster woes...

Starfinder Stanley coffee at starf.org
Mon Feb 1 15:59:28 CST 2010

Yes, I did see those in my googlings....  Most of the links through tinyurl
seem broken, but I'll try emailing craig.  I'll see if I can find time to
crack 'er open before next week...   And in the meanwhile, I think I had
another creaky but still functional alpenrost stashed away as a
summer-festival nut roaster, which will hopefully keep me in roasted beans
until I get the other one working again.  Elsewise I'll have to resurrect
the scirocco....